kookie in dubai - tales in the desert city

Tuesday, February 20

Cry Baby Cry

To obtain a residency visa for the UAE you must be employed and also undergo a physical which consists of a blood test and an X-ray.

When I went to the hospital today I had to fill in a form that asked:

Please state that you are not pregnant for the following reason:

a) I am single/widow
b) I am on contraceptive
c) I am married and stay away from my husband
d) Other...please explain

Hmmm....my colleague and I started laughing at statement c and also the fact that in the UAE if you're single there's obviously no chance of getting preganant...

3 Comments:

  • And if you are married then you BETTER be pregnant. Simple really.

    By Blogger Naomi, at 7:16 am  

  • Constantly pregnant. Until you've had at least six.

    By Blogger Mr E, at 12:54 am  

  • you have the wrong wife then mr e!

    By Blogger tunabake, at 1:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home