kookie in dubai - tales in the desert city

Monday, August 21

I Want Your Sex

I live in a fairly busy area and often see ladies of the night do their business on the street. A car stops, they chat, she gets in and off they go. Good for them I think, as long as the women are safe and making some money, it’s their business.

And now according to one punter it’s mine too.

I stood in front of our apartment block and was trying to flag a taxi. Normally taxis spot you and honk their horn to get your attention. In 42 degree heat it I felt like I’d been waiting for some time when I heard a honk.

I turned around and saw a plain car. There are lots of private taxis who work for the hotels. So I walked across the street and as I did he rolled down his window and all I heard was ‘how much…?’, and indignation quickly set it. My mouth must have dropped open because he sped away and I crossed back to the other side of the street in a blushed state.

Someone suggested that I should be flattered; I was wearing jeans, tshirt and no make up. Hmmm…have to think about that one.

2 Comments:

  • AAAAHHHHHHH that is kind of funny and kind of scary, but you made me laugh just thinking of the expression on your face when he made the proposition - priceless....
    claire
    x

    By Blogger tunabake, at 12:48 pm  

  • I know this is way too late...but I had to write this...just tell him "the same price your mom gets paid to do the same job".
    Loosers...Sorry you had to go through this

    By Blogger Hot Lemon& Honey, at 5:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home