kookie in dubai - tales in the desert city

Monday, September 11

Think It Over Now

It's again another very hot day in Dubai and I've exhausted all the shopping centres in the city and have spent hours on the net reading and am rather bored. Sigh.

So I took to doing a little exercise, of the writing kind, one of those annoying emails that people send and ask you to answer and send on, in the hope of getting to know the 'real' you. Feel free to copy and write about yourself so I can get to know the 'real' you.

I am? a woman who is about to go in to the next age bracket...UGH!
I want? to feel at peace
I wish? someone would employ me
I hate? injustices
I miss? changes in weather and laneway restaurants and bars
I fear? failing
I hear I am not? prone to exercise
I hear I am? kind
I dance? like a wild person with big hair
I sing? all the time and out of tune...please never give me a microphone, I'd like to maintain some shreds of dignity
I cry? all the time, especially when I hear sad songs that make the me feel sentimental
I am not always? the most patient person
I make with my hands? cakes...and more cakes
I write? all the time, sometimes just for myself or for want of talking to someone
I confuse? what I want and what I need...do I really need to pur-chase that $150 jar of face cream?
I need? food...fresh green food and lots of laughter
I should? go to bed at a reasonable hour
I start? thinking about things and can't seem to turn my brain off
I finish? books and am happy

2 Comments:

  • hi there, mmmmm $150 face cream...I did it and it is a little over-rated, bought the SK-II face cream when I started my new job.
    oh i haven't told you i quit my high paid job yesterday and finish today! they are paying me for the full month so i can't complain. hope you are ok.
    speak to you soon. claire xx

    By Blogger tunabake, at 4:03 pm  

  • I think I can trump you two with my $500 handbag ... damn internet shopping and the lack of alternatives out in the desert.

    mmmm dessert ...

    By Blogger Naomi, at 2:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home